Workato will be participating at the Atlassian Booth #2446 at AWS re:Invent, Amazon Web Services annual conference. Come join us and see how you can automate your DevOps with no coding! We will be demonstrating how you can improve productivity by integrating and automating workflows across thousands of cloud and on-premise apps, including JIRA, Confluence, Service Desk, HipChat, Bitbucket, Splunk, CloudWatch, Jenkins, Pagerduty, Pingdom, and Newrelic.
Talk to us about:
- Automatically creating a ticket in JIRA and notifying the relevant people (via HipChat, SMS, etc.) when an urgent alert comes in from Splunk, Cloudwatch or other apps.
- Automating workflows by connecting your cloud and on-premise apps with Workato’s on-premise gateway.
- Integrating with any app or online service, even legacy apps, using Workato’s HTTP/REST connector.
- Managing your DevOps environments, including AWS Lambda right from messaging apps, like HipChat.
- Getting real-time, actionable notifications from all your apps in HipChat, SMS, Email and other messaging applications.
- Customizing these notifications so that you receive only the most relevant, contextual notifications.
So, come by the Atlassian booth # 2446 on November 30th and December 1st – we look forward to seeing you there!