API-enabled systems are the foundation for digital transformation; they’re key to getting your apps and systems to talk to one another. Because most businesses use a variety of APIs everyday, API management tools (such as Apigee) are a great way to make sure you’re getting the most out of them—and that you’re keeping them secure.
But finding an API management solution that works for you is just the first step. You then need to complement that solution with an integration and automation platform that:
- Is versatile enough to support all of your integration and automation use cases—both now and in the future
- API-enables your workflows and automations;
- Leverages AI to help you continuously improve your business processes;
- Empowers your business to move quickly by enabling everyone to build and change automations and integrations as needs change—without compromising governance.
Workato is the only automation platform to address all of these needs. As a leader in iPaaS (according to the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant), we’re committed to creating a platform that evolves with your business and your other tools—including Apigee.
Empowering All Users to Build Automations
Workato makes APIs consumable by both IT and business users alike, so it empowers the people on the front lines of integration.
Using Apigee and Workato together, you can streamline workflows across your organization, including:
- Employee onboarding and offboarding
- Order fulfillment
- Customer 360* and personalized support
- And more!
These automated workflows aren’t just a way to run a leaner organization; working smarter, not harder is crucial to speeding up digitalization and transforming your business. With Workato and Apigee, you can give every employee the tools they need for the digital age.